We selected 10 stats that help you understand where to focus efforts in order to generate the best customer experience.
- Companies with best-in-class customer experience management achieve year-over-year customer profit margin improvement 527% higher than their peers, and 359% greater company revenue growth. SAP
- By 2020, the demand for an omnichannel customer experience will be amplified by the need for nearly perfect execution. PWC
- 75% consumers expect a consistent experience wherever they engage (e.g., website, social media, mobile, in person). Salesforce
- Today 89% of companies compete primarily on the basis of customer experience, but while 80% of companies believe they deliver “super experiences,” only 8% of customers agree. Forbes
- Gartner predicts that by 2019, more than 50% of organizations will redirect their investments to customer experience innovations. Gartner
- By 2020, more than 40 percent of all data analytics projects will relate to an aspect of customer experience. Gartner
- User generated videos on YouTube get 10x more views than content created and uploaded by the actual brand. Adweek
- 87% of organizations agree that traditional experiences no longer satisfy customers. Accenture
- 86% of consumers are willing to pay more for an upgraded experience, and 55% are willing to pay for a guaranteed good experience. Huffington Post
- After having a positive experience with a company, 77% of customers would recommend it to a friend. Temkin Group
For more information on how the Screenz platform can help you innovate your customer experience integrating interactive content, click here.