Have a lot of experience with MVC frameworks of various kinds
Be experienced with Relational and NoSQL databases
Know about microservices architecture and single responsibility principle
Have a Can-do approach
Find pleasure in making things right
Be lazy enough to not reinvent the wheel
Like to learn new technologies
Have a good understanding of modern Web development patterns
Have single page applications development experience
CSS frameworks: SASS, LESS, Stylus – Advantage
Typescript – Advantage
We are looking for an experienced, creative and dedicated Technical Project Manager to join our new and growing team in Tel-Aviv.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be working closely with the VP Product, VP Engineering, R&D team and Customer Success to innovate and execute product initiatives.
If you want to be a part of something different, help build a unique system and work with dedicated people who love what they do in a one of a kind company – Come and join us!
- Manage complex, global, cross departmental R&D projects.
- Set the right methodology for how projects need to be planned, delivered, monitored and communicated.
- Manage the life cycle of our projects – Map stakeholders, Kickoff, set time frame, scope, map risks, monitor progress, manage changes, escalate and communicate the progress of each project.
- Act as an Agile coach and mentor within the organization
- Be a Jira Champion within the R&D department
- Help lead the Squads to success
This Job is for you if you:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a great technical orientation.
- Can work under pressure and manage many projects simultaneously, from initiation through to delivery
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Technical Project Manager and have managed global R&D projects.
- Have proven an ability to lead people toward execution, resolve conflicts, and make things happen.
- Are highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Are familiar with Atlassian’s tools
Identify, pursue, and close sales opportunities to generate revenue and build client base Maintain a thorough understanding of company product and client value proposition Willing to travel at least 8 working days out of the month
Identify, pursue, and close sales opportunities to generate revenue and build a client base Maintain a thorough understanding of company product and client value proposition Willingness to travel at least 8 working days out of the month